ANNUAL BUSINESS PLAN – ABP
- Developing a revenue/export plan, a sales and distribution plan, a production/import plan, Annual Operational Plan -AOP or an expansion/growth plan in silos, serves the need of your entire business?
- Is your financial plan comprehensive enough to cover all aspects of your business dimension?
- How budget can be integrated with Business Planning (BP)?
- Are the above-mentioned plans balanced? or comprehensive, all-encompassing? Wouldn’t it be better if all of the above plans were combined into one?
- How you adjust your “input” in the plan, if your output lags after a YTD, Q2/Q3?
- Will company then make full use of the permanent provision in BP? How is the BP’s contractual provision modified then?
- Which level of BP information should be distributed across the organization? And which level of BP information should ManCom/Leadership Team retain?
- Who will keep a close eye on this BP? How will organizations ensure that functional heads are aligned with BP after a YTD, Q2/Q3?
A well-thought-out strategic decision! A high level of integration and innovation is required in those all plans.
In the aforesaid framework, we are here to collaborate with you as a strategic partner to create an Annual Business Plan (ABP) that incorporates all of the plans into one. And that is strategic, comprehensive and balanced.
Even in these difficult economic times, doing same things differently will almost always result in top- and bottom-line gains!
Annual Business Plan (ABP) – a holistic roadmap of business
Following the approach to set up the tone and a slice of bigger picture of this service, the organization can anticipate a partnership methodology to find a solution.
Following the levers of control/ strategy intervention area of this proposed service, the organization can anticipate the following areas where we will collaboratively implement your organization’s ABP.
Following the fundamental perspective of this proposed service, the organization can anticipate the areas where we will collaboratively implement your organization’s ABP.
Following the approach to set a tonality of this ABP, the organization can anticipate the following areas where we will collaboratively implement your organization’s ABP.
We can submit the project in two ways, depending on how our client wants the project deliverables in their hands. First, consider the perspective approach, followed by the functional approach. We prefer ABP as a perspective because it is more holistic and provides a more vivid picture.
We will collaboratively formulate ABP through actionable tools, insights and advice.
Talent Forum collaborates on HR consultancy projects for clients managed by an international consulting firm.
We worked with and delivered consultancy results in the FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom, Banking, Development, Textile, RMG, RMG Accessories, Construction & Building Materials, Property & Hospital, Consultancy, DTH, Gas, Media, and Bangladesh Defense-Government sectors.
Want to take this consulting service forward?
Please direct your communication at the below cited email and/or phone to explore how we can add value to your organization.
+880184 10 10 200
All Rights Reserved.